Transfer Roth IRA, old 401Ks, and old pension to discount brokerage firm– Done 03/2008! Contribute maximum limit to Roth IRA for 2007 by April– Done 04/2008! Become credit card debt free by July by paying off credit card #1 before the 0% intro rate ends – on targetPay off credit card #1 before the 0% intro rate ends – on target*
- Pay down car loan by 90% by December 31 –
- Continue to contribute 401K to employer match percentage – on target
- Research long term investment options – gotta get started
*This got revamped because I remembered I have another credit card balance with a 0% interest rate that ends in Feb 2009, so I won’t be credit card debt free until Feb 2009.
Short Term Goals
Determine personal net worth – in progress– Done 04/2008! Track aggregated expenses for 2007 – in progess, gotta create more meaningful subcategories to get the unreconciled percentage down– Done 04/2008. I used this budget template from Microsoft to determine better categories and subcategories.
- Contribute maximum limit to Roth IRA for 2008 by January – on target
- Pay off car by April – slipping
- Rebuild personal emergency fund to 10K by December 31 – ahead of schedule
- Increase income from lower $60s to upper $70s by December 31 by possibly getting a new job
Long Term Goals
- Contribute maximum limit to Roth IRA in lump sum in January by age 30
- Earn $125K salary by age 35
- Contribute maximum limit to 401K annually by age 35